- Warlord (self explanatory, can take one unit of Hearthguard as troops)
- Living Ancestor (psyker) force dome to give cover save, feel no pain to one unit within 6″, hammerhand, smite.
- Engineer Guildmaster (Techmarine style. unique wargear. possibly take Robots as troops) like the idea of conversion beamer for him, possibly experimental tech.
- Hearthguard (heavy infantry, better weapon selection) //SM veterans
- Exterminators (heavy infantry, heavier armour) //Exo-armour
- Mining Robots (unique unit, very customizable for different roles) fearless, Feel no pain. maybe add in Eldar Wraithsight rules to represent needing an engineer nearby to control them. tracks upgrade to give move through cover, up to 2 weapon points with options.
- Grenadiers (using old style grenade launchers. Blind grenades give cover save, anti-plant give move through cover, plasma (offensive grenades), frag (fired like frag missile), krak)
- Brotherhood Warriors (basic infantry unit, machine guns)
- Engineers (better guns (sonic?), weaker armour 6+)
- Rhino Transports
- Chimera Transports
- Berzerkers (jump infantry, possibly fearless, weak armour but lots of attacks.) // Stormboyz
- Tunnelers ( heavier close combat troops, less attacks, better weapons, transported by termites)
- Support trikes
- Thunderers (heavy weapon squad)
- Thudd guns (multiple barrage. upgradeable)
- Mole Mortars (thinking use the Thunderfire cannon subterranean explosion rules)
- Gyrocopter (everyone has a flyer nowadays)
- Walker (dreadnought or sentinel) Hasslefree make one i think
- Termites could simply work as drop pods.
Basic concept: whole army has preferred enemy Orks and Tyranids. whole army is stubborn, use some sort of slug weapons, heavy machine guns. same profile as an Ork shoota? Sonic weaponry for elites (pistols, blasters) idea nicked from x-com. Armour is mostly 5+, Hearthguard get 4+. Exo-armour is 3+.